Blogger Templates
You are the helper of the fatherless. LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more. Psalms 10:14,17-18

Monday, February 27, 2012

Fundraising

Today I have started our journey into Fundraising for our adoption.  It just amazes me how much time it takes to research one fundraising idea and try to get it off the ground and running.  I was lucky enough today that I called our local Applebee's Restaurant to ask about their "Dining for Donation" program.  They give you the template of a flier to pass out and a full day for friends and family to dine at their location and they donate 10% of each customer's total bill to your organization.  Not bad, huh?  All you have to do is print the template and start passing them out to everyone you see and know.  I called our children's schools to see if they would allow me to supply enough fliers for each child in the school district to take home to their parents.  I am still waiting on their reply.  Let me tell you, I am sure praying big time about this one.  Even if only 10% of the student body and their families came to support our fundraiser that would be some serious blessing.  Below you can see the flier that I ended up making today.  If you are free that day please come and join us at Applebee's.  I am sure that we will be there!  Would love to meet you, Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment